Powered By Blogger

Buscar este blog

lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Melissa's blog

hello!!! this was a bored weekend! the last saturday I went to the intercursos,the inaguration of the game in my school. I feel realy happy because I have visited my friends and relatives yesterday and because I have finishedhomeworks. I had a stressful sunday, I had a lot of chores: te mother's day, take care my house and buy presents. I haven't traveled to spain yet and I have already eaten a chocolate cake. The last night I went with my parents to presto, where I ate a tastly hamburger!. Melissa Ruiz lost here voice during the intercursos,WAO...


Melissa also prepared the breakfast to her mother yesterday; she is a dangerous person!!! because damaged her aunt's computer. Melissa have eaten a super hot dog the last sunday.
My other friend Maria Carmenza didn't do anything interesting.
Valentina is a crazy person, she went to the house of a friend secretly; yesterday she ate a lunch in the club campestre and listened different kind of music; she has played wii with her friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario